Telemetric gas pressure logger MacR6-Z0-P with built-in telemetry module
MacR6-Z0-P – Battery-operated gas pressure recorder with built-in GSM 5G, 4G, 2G modem in nbIoT and cat.M1 technologies, which allows recording up to two pressures simultaneously.
The device records and transmits to the SCADA system values such as: gas pressure after and before reduction, contamination status of gas filters, the status of valves or pressure regulator.
Remote data transmission from the station is possible thanks to the built-in telemetry module that cooperates with licensed telecommunication networks 5G, 4G, 2G in NBIoT and cat.M1 technologies.
Battery power supply and configuration
The device is powered from a standard battery available on the market and with a high GSM network coverage can work for over 5 years without having to replace the battery.
Configuration is done via IEC 62065-21 compliant optical interface through a dedicated mobile application. The installed device requires no direct operation.
The MacR6-Z0-P automatically reports disruptions in the gas distribution network to gas station personnel.
The device has been approved for operation in “0”explosion hazard zone.
- Intuitive and fast configuration based on the ConfIT app! Recorders
- Comprehensive control of the gas network with the eWebTEL software
- Compatible with GAZMODEM 2 and 3 protocol
- Long-lasting battery operation with hourly data update to SCADA systems
- Display for easy assessment of the operating status, GSM signal level, battery status, measured values
- Innovative bracket supports mounting on horizontal and vertical pipe or flat surface.
- Local configuration via OptoGAZ-Bluetooth
- Efficient data transmission with up to 164dB signal drop by supporting LPWAN technology
- Immediate transmission of information about disturbances in the gas distribution network.
124mm x 85mm x 40mm / 1kg
Max 95% at temperature of 55°C
IP66 in accordance with EN 60529 for outdoor installations
II 1 G Ex ia IIA T4 Ga
Certiﬁcate: FTZU16 ATEX 0051X
Graphical LCD display allowing device diagnostics and showing current pressure value
Support for TCP, UDP, FTP, NTP, HTTPS
Replacable lithium battery D-size with capacity of 17Ah providing 10 years of operation
• IEC 62056-21 optical interface,
• Cat M1: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26/B27/B28/B66/B85
• Cat NB2: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B25/B28/B66/B71/B85
• EGPRS: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
• Data registered at intervals of 1-60 minutes. 1920 records allowing to save in device memory data from max. 3 months.
• Memory of events — around 200 records
• Accelerometer — position sensor
• Housing opening sensor
• Gauge pressure sensors with ranges 0÷0.1 bar/ 0÷0.3 bar/ 0÷6 bar/0÷16 bar/0÷35 bar
• Optional secondary pressure sensor
• Preassure sensors ended wirh metric thread M12 x 1.5 (Ermeto) or NPT 1/4’’