Telemetric gas pressure logger MacR6-Z0-P with built-in telemetry module
MacR6-Z0-P – Battery-operated gas pressure recorder with built-in GSM 5G, 4G, 2G modem in nbIoT and cat.M1 technologies, which allows recording up to two pressures simultaneously.
The device records and transmits to the SCADA system values such as: gas pressure after and before reduction, contamination status of gas filters, the status of valves or pressure regulator.
Efficient and compact solution for pressure monitoring in gas distribution network.
Remote data transmission from the station is possible thanks to the built-in telemetry module that cooperates with licensed telecommunication networks 5G, 4G, 2G in NBIoT and cat.M1 technologies.
Battery power supply and configuration
The device is powered from a standard battery available on the market and with a high GSM network coverage can work for over 5 years without having to replace the battery.
Configuration is done via IEC 62065-21 compliant optical interface through a dedicated mobile application. The installed device requires no direct operation.
The MacR6-Z0-P automatically reports disruptions in the gas distribution network to gas station personnel.
The device has been approved for operation in “0”explosion hazard zone.
- Intuitive and fast configuration based on the ConfIT app! Recorders
- Comprehensive control of the gas network with the eWebTEL software
- Compatible with GAZMODEM 2 and 3 protocol
- Long-lasting battery operation with hourly data update to SCADA systems
- Display for easy assessment of the operating status, GSM signal level, battery status, measured values
- Innovative bracket supports mounting on horizontal and vertical pipe or flat surface.
- Local configuration via OptoGAZ-Bluetooth
- Efficient data transmission with up to 164dB signal drop by supporting LPWAN technology
- Immediate transmission of information about disturbances in the gas distribution network.
124mm x 85mm x 40mm / 1kg
Max 95% at temperature of 55°C
IP66 in accordance with EN 60529 for outdoor installations
II 1 G Ex ia IIA T4 Ga
Certiﬁcate: FTZU16 ATEX 0051X
Graphical LCD display allowing device diagnostics and showing current pressure value
Support for TCP, UDP, FTP, NTP, HTTPS
Replacable lithium battery D-size with capacity of 17Ah providing 10 years of operation
• IEC 62056-21 optical interface,
• Cat M1: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26/B27/B28/B66/B85
• Cat NB2: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B25/B28/B66/B71/B85
• EGPRS: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
• Data registered at intervals of 1-60 minutes. 1920 records allowing to save in device memory data from max. 3 months.
• Memory of events — around 200 records
• Accelerometer — position sensor
• Housing opening sensor
• Gauge pressure sensors with ranges 0÷0.1 bar/ 0÷0.3 bar/ 0÷6 bar/0÷16 bar/0÷35 bar
• Optional secondary pressure sensor
• Preassure sensors ended wirh metric thread M12 x 1.5 (Ermeto) or NPT 1/4’’
MacR6-Z0-P data sheet EN
MacR6-Z0-P Data sheet EN v.1
Products catalogue PLUM GAS EN
Products catalogue PLUM GAS EN v.2
Full, downloadable technical specifications available after logging in to the Client Panel.
Create a PLUM Client Account to get unlimited access to latest technical materials, system files and technical specifications.
FILL OUT THE FORM IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT US.