Optical interface OptoBTEx
OptoBTEx is used to read and wirelessly transmit data from devices equipped with an optical communication interface compliant with IEC 62056-21 standard to configuration software installed mainly on mobile devices with MS Windows, Android operating system (tablet, smartphone, laptop).
OptoBTEx does not modify transmitted data, and wireless communication takes place in Bluetooth 2.1+EDR Class 2 standard.
It has an explosion-proof design and is able to work in explosion zone 2
It has an optical connector compliant with IEC 62056-21 and Bluetooth 2.1 – Class 2 with EDR.
It also enables communication via USB. It works with the ConfIT! application, supporting the configuration of devices with an optical interface.
Charging with standard charger from USB port through the built-in microUSB socket.
The device can work in atmospheric conditions excluding direct exposure to precipitation or sunlight.
It can work in condensation conditions.
- Handy device for data reading
- Fast communication with recorders and support for their configuration
- Ease of use. Automatic reading when connected to an app.
- IEC 62056-21
- Feature II 3G Ex ic IIA T3 Gc
- Sealing class IP54
- Rechargeable Li-PO battery, 150mAh, microUSB rechargeable
- Transmission speed up to 19200 b/s