Gas flow billing logger MacR6
MacR6 logger with integrated IoT module for LTE Cat. M1, NB-IoT, 2G networks.
It is a device that registers and sends the gas meter operating status to the billing systems through different protocols: GAZMODEM2, GAZ-SMS, SMART-GAS.
Depending on the communication protocol, the recorder enables configuring the alarms that are generated and sent after an event occurs.
Available alarms are: magnetic tampering, meter change, casing opening, low GSM network range.
Possibility of balancing gas in the distribution network on the basis of real data. Increasing the effectiveness of detection of attempts to tamper with the metering system, which will seal the distribution system.
Retention of existing gas meters and full compatibility with newly installed ones.
Support for optimal gas meter range selection. Use of GSM infrastructure from the 2G and 3G bands for better coverage.
Construction and characteristics:
The casing of the device is resistant to operation in high humidity and UV radiation IP 66.
The module has direct coupling, cooperating with the leading producers of gas meters and through the pulse input with every rotary gas meter.
The design enables adaptation to any compatible gas meter during legalization changeovers.
The devices have a mode of remote software exchange.
The basic version of the recorder is adapted to work in zone 2 of explosion hazard. There are versions for zone 0 available.
- Built-in telemetry module
- Support for LPWAN low energy data transmission technologies in LTE Cat. M1 and NB-IoT as well as 2G and 3G networks
- LCD display shows connection status, network level, battery status, and volume increment logging
- Unique electronic pulse detection system from gas meters.
- Direct mounting on gas bellows meters of leading manufacturers with the use of dedicated adapters.
- Possibility of local reading via bluetooth interface.
- Expanded control capabilities, signaling the use of ordered power.
- Simplified installation and configuration process to a minimum, supported by ConfIT!
- Battery compliant with IEC 60086-1
- SMARTGAS transmission protocol implemented
- Device geolocation function
- Outputs to BMS systems with the possibility of controlling the use of the ordered power
124mm x 85mm x 40mm / 1kg
Max 95% at temperature of 55°C
IP66 in accordance with EN 60529 for outdoor installations
II 3 G Ex ic IIA T3 Gc
Certiﬁcate: FTZU14 ATEX 0037
Segmented LCD display allowing device diagnostics and showing values: counter, monthly increments and hourly peaks
GAZMODEM 2, 3. support for TCP, UDP, FTP, NTP, HTTPS
Replacable lithium battery D-size with capacity of 14 Ah providing 10 years of operation
• IEC 62056-21 optical interface
• Support for 3FF (Micro SIM) or MFF2 (MIM) standard cards
• Cat. M1: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26/B27/B28/B66/B85
• Cat. NB2 (nb-IoT): B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B25/B28/B66/B71/B85
• EGPRS: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
• Two built-in DO type OC outputs (optional version)
• DO1 - two-state output for gas consumption limitation control in case of consumption of ordered tariff power (dVh limit), DO2 - volume pulse output, e.g. for BMS systems
• Direct connection: Honeywell/Elster BK-Gxx series, Itron RF1 counter "o" Apator/Metrix UG
• Cable connection to any gas meter with reed switch or OC output through LF input (DI1) and magnetic field control contact - TS input (DI2)
Antenna GSM / GPRS / 2G / 3G / 4G / IoT
Installation adapters for gas meters
MacR6 mounting bracket
Universal MacR6 mounting bracket
Software and application for configuration and diagnostics of Plum devices
Measurement data acquisition system