Electronic recorder of gas station parameters MacREJ5
Remote monitoring of gas station operating status
MacREJ5– electronic recorder of gas station parameters with integrated 4G modem.
The device monitors the operating status of the gas station and its components.
It records pressure, temperature and volume of gas. It monitors the work of reducers and safety devices. The device is intrinsically safe. ATEX certified to work in any explosion hazardous area.
Built-in cat.1 communication module provides remote transmission of measurement data, which reduces the cost of gas station maintenance. Battery powered recorder sends data to the target server according to the programmed schedule.
In case of external power supply, the access to data is possible on-line.
Easy installation and configuration
MacREJ 5 can be configured via smartphone via dedicated ConfIT application.
The recorder has a display that allows comfortable work even in negative temperatures.
The logger can be expanded with additional four digital external pressure or temperature sensors. Intrinsically safe inputs made in the NAMUR standard can operate on battery power.
The solution is dedicated to remote and effective monitoring of gas stations operation parameters and their components.
The recorder has a built-in memory for registry, built-in data transmission module via GSM network, two independent RS 485 connections, reserve pressure measurement channels, additional signaling inputs and two-state outputs.
For local communication it has a built-in optical port, NFC port, keyboard and display.
- Remote transmission of recorded data thanks to built-in GSM modem operating on 4G LTE Cat.1 as well as 3G and 2G networks
- Easy installation and configuration using a phone with NFC interface.
- Supports optical OptoGAZ link and two RS485 serial links
- MODBUS RTU Master function for autonomous communication with external sensors/devices
- Analysis of the recorded measurement data thanks to widgets presenting trends in the form of bargraphs.
- Backlit graphic display, 4″ dedicated for operation in temperatures down to -30 °C
- Operation on battery power supply up to 15 years. Possibility of connecting mains power supply.
- Four independent serial transmission ports.
- 6 intrinsically safe configurable binary inputs
- 2 configurable NAMUR inputs even with battery power supply.
- Binary and frequency outputs in intrinsically safe execution
- Additional internal or external pressure sensors – optional
- Low operating cost due to use of standard commercially available lithium batteries
- Equipped with 10 metal feed-throughs for the connection of signaling and measuring circuits without the need for Ex-rated junction boxes
- Process pressure sensors as built-in or external, additional barometric sensor for conversion from overpressure to absolute
207x194x77 mm / 1,3 kg
Maximum 95% at temp. of 70°C
from -25°C to 70°C
IP66 for outdoor installations
Graphical, 4”, backlight, operation at full working temperatures range
II 1G Ex ia IIB T4 Ga Certiﬁcate: FTZU 17 ATEX 0047X
One standard lithium battery size D 3,6V/17Ah. Operation time: 5 years
Two lithium batteries size D 3,6V/17Ah Operation time: 5 years with two transmissions per day (for two batteries)
Communication interface INT-S3 – switchable RS485 port, intrinsically safe power supply, two digital OC inputs/outputs. Interface supply voltage 11-30V DC
MODBUS RTU, MODBUS TCP (available in version with integrated modem), GAZMODEM1,2,3, other protocols per request
• Two independent serial transmission protocols, speed up to 256000 b/s, RS485 standard; COM1, COM2
• Optical interface IEC 62056-21
• NFC IEC 14443 interface
• Integrated 4G Cat.1 /3G/2G module (optional)
• 5 intrinsically safe programmable digital inputs:
• 2 reed LF inputs /bistate
• 3 reed bistate inputs
• Four intrinsically safe oputputs OC type:
• One conﬁgurable as bistate or frequency (0-5000Hz)
• Three bistate outputs
Measurement data acquisition system
Software and application for configuration and diagnostics of Plum devices
Electronic gas volume corrector
Antenna GSM / GPRS / 2G / 3G / 4G / IoT
Communication LTE interface
MacREJ 5 Data sheet EN
MacREJ 5 Data sheet EN v.6
Products catalogue PLUM GAS EN
Products catalogue PLUM GAS EN v.2
Full, downloadable technical specifications available after logging in to the Client Panel.
Create a PLUM Client Account to get unlimited access to latest technical materials, system files and technical specifications.
FILL OUT THE FORM IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT US.